The New York Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants was originally chartered in 1920 and serves hundreds of members across the greater metropolitan region.
IMA’s mission is to provide a forum for research, practice development, education, knowledge sharing, and the advocacy of the highest ethical and best business practices in management accounting and finance.
IMA New York typically meets at Arno's Ristorante located at 141 West 38th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue and can be reached via phone at (212) 944-7420.
- Apr 1, 2015 - #CMAPopQuiz #CMAExam You have examined your organization’s...
- Apr 1, 2015 - Knowing how your employees emotionally transition through a...
- Mar 31, 2015 - To build a network, sometimes it’s better to start within...
- Change Management: Employee Transitions
- Study NOW: Breaking Through Procrastination
- How IR Affects Small Business
- A CEO’s Reading List
- What Exactly Is a Professor In Residence?